Verbal Ability Reasoning Q & A is a collection of verbal aptitude questions frequently asked in GRE competitive examinations, placement papers and bank exams.This offline FREE app is easy to use with examples & answers for company job interview or for entrance exams. Fast Loading & No annoying ads!
English aptitude and Logical Reasoning is very important to crack competitive exams. Logical reasoning reveals a person’s ability to analyze & to make best decisions based on the given conditions. Verbal reasoning test is an important part of English proficiency test included in verbal ability questions answers of English aptitude for IBPS, SSC, SBI Bank Clerk PO, LIC IT officer, GRE, GATE, FMS, MBA Interview, CAT entrance exam, gmat online test & other competitive exams.
• Offline app in tiny pocket apps size.
• Completely FREE & easy to use pocket app software.
• 1000+ Questions and answers & 30+ topics.
• A personal assistant app for English Aptitude, Logical Reasoning & Verbal Ability prep.
• Practice test patterns are categorized into topics.
• Verbal Aptitude and logical reasoning tests are listed as objective english multiple choice questions.
• Questions of all difficulty levels from previous years papers.
• Answer section has the answers for all questions.
The verbal and nonverbal reasoning interview is the first stage of short listing candidates for all kinds of recruitments for jobs in both govt and private sectors. This is the best app for verbal ability to improve your general English aptitude and reasoning for jobs. Many questions here are taken from the previous year question papers. Also with question patterns for English aptitude test preparation for job placements at TCS, CTS, Wipro, Infosys, Accenture, Virtusa, etc. This offline app is a starting point for Verbal ability and logical reasoning part of Verbal English Preparation.
This application has huge list of verbal reasoning aptitude puzzles under different topics like:
+ Fill in the Blanks
+ Idioms and Phrases
+ One Word Substitutes
+ Verbal Analogies
+ Word Formation
+ Ordering of Sentences
+ Sentence Completion
+ Spotting Grammar Errors
+ Verbal Reasoning
+ Objective English test
+ Synonyms and antonyms
+ Spell Check Verbal Ability
+ Logical sequence of words
This application is useful for:
– UPSC, CSAT, IAS, PCS
– All Job Aspirants for bank exams (Bank PO, SBI PO, RBI, Bank Clerical Exams).
– Company interview knowledge test for campus placement of engineering students.
– General intelligence in verbal reasoning for AAO, LIC, GIC, IGNOU, gate exam.
– GRE, CAT, MAT, XAT, SSC
– Bank PO, IBPS, Clerk
– GATE, CMAT, MBA
– RRB, Railways recruitment
– NTSE, SAT, GMAT